Customer Service for The MillennialLearn how to effectively communicate by developing your diplomacy, tact and credibility abilities.
How you communicate directly influences your professionalism and how others perceive you. It affects how others view your work and performance—as well as your future career advancement. Unfortunately, credibility, diplomacy, and tact don’t always come easily. Even when they do, such communication can easily be sidetracked by emotions and conflicts. To be a communicator who is skilled in all three areas takes awareness, training and the ability to apply proven techniques to all kinds of situations.
This seminar will teach you how to choose the most appropriate words and emotional tone for every business interaction. You will gain insights into your communication style and the styles of others, while building skills to clearly and effectively communicate.
Excelling in customer service will give you the competitive edge you need to thrive in a difficult and tumultuous business climate. In today’s customer-oriented business environment, demonstrating “people skills” is crucial for personal and organizational success. How you handle your customers can directly impact your individual goals as well as your team’s and company’s performance. Our customer service course covers the most effective strategies ensuring customer service excellence.
Customize the course agenda to meet your needs.
This training seminar on providing good customer service gives you the skills you need to convey professionalism, impress customers, and for you and your organization to gain a competitive advantage.
You will learn:
- How to build relationships with customers and how to gain a competitive edge.
- Tactics to fully understand your products in such a way that builds customer confidence and increases sales.
- How to decipher a customer’s needs and master effective communication techniques.
- Successful methods for dealing with customer complaints.
- Dealing with difficult customers
- Responding effectively to specific customer behaviors
You will also benefit by learning how to:
- Demonstrate diplomacy and tact to be a credible and successful communicator
- Use your communication to manage your personal brand
- Improve listening skills
- Understand the importance of perceptions
- Discover communication styles and learn to leverage your own style to your advantage
- Recognize the impact of stress on communications and be able to adjust for it
- Know what makes effective, powerful communication and develop the skills to model it
To partner with the JKS Group in developing your customer service skills, or to learn more about upcoming class dates in your area, click the button below or call us at (559) 297-8400.