Professional Skills for The MillennialDevelop the skills that will be the catalyst for your next level of success.
The Professional Skills class is a 9-part course, written to develop essential collaborative skills to build team commitment. You will explore how to maintain credibility, create an environment of collaboration and accountability, and motivate others while establishing supervisory leadership. This seminar will give you the training you need to master interpersonal and group skills so you can be persuasive in one-on-one situations and influential in group facilitation. You will learn effective real-world strategies and tips to help you encourage and develop others’ talents, analyze your own strengths and weaknesses, and learn how to develop interpersonal skills that keep your team on track while you successfully deal with difficult people and handle conflicts.
In this course, you’ll learn:
- How to advance your career faster by redefining how you communicate.
- How to respond to situations with greater success.
- How to leverage intuitive thinking and reasoning that will give you confidence about your choices.
- How to define and execute critical thinking and decision making strategies.
- How to look out for behaviors and characteristics that undermine your goals of happiness and success.
Effective people don’t just know what to do — they know why.
Jeff Haden, Inc. Magazine
Successful people leverage the same skills and behaviors you will learn in our half-day intensive course. Through this course, you will learn to achieve more success and cultivate positive relationships. If you would like to gain the skills necessary to accomplish your professional goals, this seminar is for you!
Get in Touch!
To partner with The JKS Group to develop the skills that propel you to the next level of success, click the button below or call us at (559) 297-8400.